Western Union is a wire transfer service that allows you to quickly transfer money all over the globe. it is a reliable, fast and secure way to do payments. Follow the guide below to understand how to use Western union.
Send money from a Western Union branch. Find your local Western Union office and fill out the necessary forms. You can send money from a branch in several ways: via cash, with a credit or debit card, or from bank account to bank account. Using your credit card may result in a cash-advance fee imposed by the card issuer. Fees vary depending on what payment method you choose, where you are sending money from.
- If you are transferring from one bank account to another, you will need our recipient’s bank name, BIC (Bank Identifier Code) and IBAN (International Bank Account Number) numbers, and the account numbers. You may need additional information for certain countries.
- Money may be available after a few minutes or a few days, again depending on location and payment method.
- Save the MTCN number. This is the tracking code as this will be used to confirm payment
- Find a Western union Store located close to you >>> https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/agent-locator.html
Click the Send Money link on the Western Union homepage. Select Send Online. Fill out the form, and choose how you want to pay. You can either send the money with a credit or debit card, or with your bank account. The recipient can either pick up cash at a Western Union branch, or have the money deposited into a bank account.
- Using your credit card may result in a cash-advance fee imposed by the card issuer.
- You will need to create a Western Union account to use the online transfer service.
- Fees vary depending on what payment method you choose, where you are sending money from, and where you are sending it to.
- Save the MTCN number. This is the tracking code provided to you by western union after you complete the sending process and the MTCN code will be use to confirm your payment
Use Western Union’s Mobile App. Western Union’s mobile app allows users to send money, track sent money, and pay bills right from their phones. The app is available for both IOS and Android platforms.
If you’re using an IOS go to Apple Store, search for western union and download the application, start by registering an account and you’re good to go.
For android users, go to playstore, search western union and download the application. Create an account and you’re good to go.
Inorder for us to confirm payment of your order after completing the western union traction; kindly get back to us via email >> firstname.lastname@example.org << or Whatsapp +1 (309) 328-3148 with the following payment details;
- Sender’s Name (Complete name on the receipt)
- MTCN Code (Money Transfer Control Number Code – (10-digit )
- City | State | Country | Zip code of Sending country.
- Send a Snapshot of the receipt to email@example.com with your order No. for payment confirmation.
Western Union payment confirmation takes about 1-6 hours after providing all the information above.
NOTE: Watch the video to learn how to send money online with your card through western union online.